A downloadable game for Windows
Asynchronous Turn-Based Mutliplayer Action
An asynchronous multiplayer game. Players trade turns as they flick their team's characters across the screen, trying to eliminate the opposing team's base and its members.
The Official Flick Knights League welcomes all new coaches to show their skills in the play-field. And remember, it's all in the wrist!
Our second and most ambitious project. Currently in Open-Beta for PC and Mac platforms and planning releases in mobile phones in the near future. We want to test it out first, gather feedback from players, iron out bugs and work towards building an interested community around the game.
How to Play: Flick!
Got it? Good! Moving on then.
- Play multiple asynchronous multiplayer multiplatform matches: Against anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Recruit awesome and quirky characters to build up your team.
- Mix up your strategy by performing varied specials with each character.
- Customize your team: Change your colors, logos and line-up to fit your play style.
- Get more Weapons, Characters, Skins and other great stuff at the Shop.
- Official Site - flickknights.com
- Community Forums - flickknights.com/forum
- Facebook Page - facebook.com/flickknights
- Studio Facebook Page - facebook.com/ballpitmonster
- Twitter - @FlickKnights
- Studio Twitter - @BallpitMonster
- Twitch TV Channel - twitch.tv/flickknights
About Ballpit Monster
Ballpit Monster is a videogame studio based in Montevideo, Uruguay. Founded in 2012, the monsters here work really hard to develop original games that appeal to a broad audience. Most of these monsters have worked on other ballpits making web browser and iOS games. When they're not cooking up their next creation you can find them wandering around the ballpit - scaring children and stealing their socks.
Click download now to get access to the following files: